Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Kaisercraft - Misty Mountains



Good Morning,

I hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday morning? I'm off to have a wonderful day with some friends at a local winery, but first I wanted to share some more pages I have done using the Kaisercraft range Misty Mountains.



Using some beautiful papers (even though they are purple), some Darkroom Door stamps, Green Tara flowers and the embellishments from the collectables pack this page came together and I'm happy.


This page is very simple but I thought it worked well with the photo. I have added papers from the 6' paper pad which have lots of gold elements to them. I have used a kaisercraft stencil with Colourblast paste to create my background.  The title and elements are from the collectables pack in the range. 


Don't forget to join in our monthly challenge (details in the sidebar) , we have had some lovely entries so far. You could be in the running for a $30 voucher from www.scrapbookitshop.com.au.

Enjoy your week ahead and get crafty

Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day