Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, January 18, 2018

My 2017 Favourites!

Welcome back once again to Scrapbookit!

This time I am here to share with you my own favourite four!
Four layouts that I created for the Scrapbookit blog in 2017.

I actually found this very difficult...so many favourites throughout the year. I could have picked so many!!

Here goes...

My first favourite layout was featured on the blog in January 2017.
It was created using the very gorgeous paper 'Oh Happy Life' by Amy Tangerine.
I love this photo of Jason and I...



My next favourite layout was featured on the blog in April 2017.
It was created using the very gorgeous Kaisercraft 'P.S. I Love You' paper collection.
I love the background where I used modelling paste and Colour Blast Shimmer Dust - Velvet. The best bit was that the background colour was a mistake for another layout and it just happened that it worked for this layout.


The next of my favourite layouts is the workshop I ran at our May Retreat. 
It featured on the blog in May 2017.
This is one of my favourite layouts of all time. It was lots of fun to create. 
It helps that I used some of my most favourite products Colour Blast.


The final of my favourite layouts was featured just recently on the blog after I had the honour of standing alongside my beautiful friend as she married the love of her life in November 2017.
It was created using the very gorgeous Kaisercraft paper Rose Avenue.
One very special photo, special day and special layout!


Well that's it from me, all of my 2017 favourites. It has been fun going back through the blog and revisiting all of the gorgeous work created by the girls in 2017.

I will be back next week to share a heap of layouts that I created in 2017 that haven't featured on the blog...
Until then,
Melx

2 comments:

  1. Another wonderful year of fantastic scrapbooking Mel, Thankyou for being part of my team and for being a wonderful friend. Looking forward to another great year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No thank you for all of the scrappy goodness you supply for me to create with but most importantly thank you for being the best friend a girl could have. Surely we are starting to kick some milestones soon 😂

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day