Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November Challenge!

Hello and Welcome to our November Challenge here at Scrapbookit.
This month the papers that I got to work with reminded me a lot of Spring, which is where I got the idea for this month's challenge. So for this month the Challenge is to use the Quote
'Live Life in Full Bloom'
and to include three(3) things on your Layout that begin with the Letter S! Easy right...

Here is my Layout.


I have worked with Ultimate Craft's 'Bohemian Bouquet' paper pad. I have used the quote across the top of the page and  I have written this with a permanent marker.
My three 'S' are:
Sunshine Colour Blast shimmer cubes
Stamping-Butterfly
Stencils



I started my layout by making a patchwork background with different colour blue papers out of the paper pack, I then used a butterfly stamp with some Colour Blast Shimmer cubes in the Sunshine colour and applied these to my background as well. I fussy cut the flowers down the right hand side of the page and added some of the butterflies that go with the paper collection.


The large piece of paper behind my photo I sprayed with some Dylusions Spray, added some more of the Colour Blast Shimmer Cube in Sunshine and then I added some texture with some Colour blast texture paste and a script font stencil.


The dream catcher wood chippy is also from the Ultimate Craft collection, I covered it with some Ken Oliver Crafts Liquid Metal in Yellow Gold and added some glossy accents over the top and finished it off with some twine.



The little word stickers I have used from a Kaisercraft sticker book, I found these matched really well and was happy with the final touch it made to the page.
The little flowers are from Cocoa Vanilla.
All of the products that I have used on this layout are available from www.scrapbookitshop.com.au.   Jo has such an amazing range of products in her online shop, I can highly recommend that you have a look.

I hope that you have enjoyed my Layout and my challenge for the month.

I look forward to seeing all of your entries.

Thanks for stopping by Jane xxx

1 comment:

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day