Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, November 20, 2017

It's Monday Morning!!



Good morning everyone,

I hope you are enjoying your Monday morning, as my post goes live I am enjoying the last day of my honeymoon in the mountains.

Today I would like to share my second post using the Kaisercfraft 'Mint Wishes' range.
In this layout I have feautured the timber papers.




The chipboard featured is from Scrap FX which I have just coloured with different sprays. I have used some of the collectables and stickers from the range to finish it off. I think the photo says it all.


And it wouldnt be a christmas range without making some chrissy cards. So here are a couple I made with some wooden embellishments, stickers and the collectables.



Don't forget our massive giveaway running this month, all you have to do to be in the running for a super prize pack is:
1. Visit and send us a comment at the new website www.scrapbookitshop.com.au
2. Leave a comment on any of the posts here on the blog during November.
3. Bonus: If you comment and follow us on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/scrapbookitshop
 
 
 
Happy Scrapping
xxx
Jo Hanna

2 comments:

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day