Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Good Morning from Retreat



Good Morning everyone,

I am coming to you from our fantastic Autumn retreat today, 21 fun girls all with the same passion.
To have fun with paper and glue.

I am back to share a few more layouts I have created with the Cocoa Vanilla Wild @ Heart range.
There is so much in these packs that you can create so many projects all with a different feel.

Firstly I have this 'Happy Moments' of my two beautiful girls with their dad.


These layouts are fairly simple but with the range of embellishments available and the bold colours of the patterened papers it's easy to put them together. 
 I love all the butterflies in this range, and here I have used some Colourblast paste with a Dusty Attic stencil.

Well I'm off to have some more retreat fun, I hope you have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to join in our May challenge. Entries close on the 30th.

Jo Caird xx

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Jo. I love them all. They are so elegant! You have been very busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you want to read more about good morning wishes than click here.
    i write here, so click here to check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day