Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, May 5, 2017

Cocoa Vanilla Wild @ Heart


Good Morning,
 A new month, A New challenge and Jane has really set me a challenge this month. 
But I think I conquered my fear of using photo's of myself (even though they are a bit quirky).
I have been playing with Cocoa Vanilla 'Wild @ Heart 'range this month.
As always Zoe hasn't disappointed with this beautiful floral range that has so many fun embellishments that are in the range.


For the challenge requirements I have used the promt 'I Wonder', I have used triangles and a tag from the moodboard and loosley used the same colours (well sort of haha). My mixed media element is the Kaisercraft thatch stencil, I mixed the new 'Lindy Stamp Gang's' Magical shaker 'Guten Tag Teal' with some Matisse Irridescent Medium, I also sprinkled some around and then sprayed it with water to give that darker colour.
My title is some Amy Tangarine stickers and I added some glitter dots , some quote stickers and a little tag from the range. My photo's have the chipboard frames from the range on them.


I look forward to seeing your take on Jane's challenge, don't forget you can add your entry from your blog via Inlinkz, email, or the facebook page.
Entries close May 30th so get crafting girls I want to se those Selfie's.

Enjoy your day

Jo xx

2 comments:

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day