Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, May 10, 2018

You Are... Some Kind of Wonderful


Hey Hey Everyone!

I am back again today to share another layout that I created on retreat!

As I said to you all of my layouts were rather simple over the weekend and several of them were scrap lifted.
However today's layout wasn't scrap lifted and it didn't use a Cocoa Vanilla range!!

Here it is...

I started with a piece from the Ella & Viv Paper Company paper. It is part of the Oxidation Collection Kit.

I added some Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint - Light Patina to give a more opaque background for my photo.

I added some Colour Blast Colour Paste in Dusty Charcoal, some various washi tapes and some black cardstock. One of the washi tapes was a new one that I have recently purchased at Scrapbookit. It is a Dina Wakley Media Washi Tape - it is awesome!
I added some different background stamps: Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Chevron and the IndigoBlu - Ink Splats.

I added some white cotton and a ScrapFX Wordlet 'Some Kind of Wonderful' which I inked with some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide.

I finished up with a date stamp and adding the words "You Are..." in my own handwriting.

We are still in the process of building the website and adding everything to the shop however make sure if there is something that you want...send Jo an email...she would be more than happy to help you out.

Catch you here tomorrow for another of my layouts...

~xx Mel xx~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day