Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Girls v Boys


Morning Everyone!

We had so much inspiration put before us at the Cocoa Vanilla Retreat!

I spent most of the time making use of the challenges or scraplifting......something that I rarely do!

I also used a lot of Cocoa Vanilla papers over the weekend. I just LOVE the collections that Zoe designs...they are always soooo easy to use and so easy to mix and match.

One of the challenges we were presented with was the Opposites Attract Challenge. We were asked to use a boy range for a girl layout and a girl range for a boy layout!!

Here is what I came up with...

The Best of Times using the 2016 collection Endless Summer


and

Gorgeous using the 2015 collection Made of Awesome


For the layout The Best of Times I have also used some Heidi Swapp Colour Shine in the background.

Fo the layout Gorgeous I have splattered some Colour Blast Shimmer Cube in Blush. I have also used it to add colour to the edges of the patterned papers. I also used the Kaisercraft 6x6 Spotty template and some of the Heidi Swapp Pink Metallic Texture Paste.

Simple layouts but I love how they have turned out!!

See you here again tomorrow,

~xx Mel xx~



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day