Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Boys Rule by CCV Studios

Hey Hey!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mums out there! 
We hope that you have a sensational day and are spoilt rotten!

xxx

Guess what? Today is day 6 of 6 and I am soooo excited about the newest 
Cocoa Vanilla Boys Rule Collection.

Here is a little sneak peek from Zoe at Cocoa Vanilla of the collection...


It truly is an awesome collection.
I got to have some time creating with this collection over the retreat weekend and whilst I only created a simple layout....it was so much fun to create with and so easy to use!


How awesome is this background page? Looks like you got messy...but really you didn't!!! 
All of the papers are so fantastic for those boys in your life!!

I have used this collection for this years school photo of my boy, however it is just the beginning and you may just see a lot more of this collection from me!!

The only thing that isn't Cocoa Vanilla is the Scrap FX Wordlet 'Quiet Achiever' which I have inked!


How cute are the embellishments? 
And there are so many that you can buy!!!

Here are the different products in the collection...how awesome!!!









Make sure you get your hands on this collection - it is to die for!!!

Jo had a pre-order for those of us attending the retreat next weekend. If you aren't one of these people...send an email and I am sure Jo will do her best to get you sorted with this collection.

Only 5 sleeps to go ladies!!!!!! Yay!!!!
See you there!

~xx Mel xx~


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day