Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, March 5, 2018

Hearts xxx



Good Morning,
Welcome to Scrapbookit and the start of another week, hope you all had a wonderful weekend and had the chance to get crafty.
I am here to share my interpretation of the great challenge that Jane has set for us this month.
It's all about 'Shapes'

*Use circles, hearts, rectangles and triangles on your layout or card or journal page  * Make reference to a shape in your title ie, Circle of life, Follow your heart, You're a Star etc, etc..  AND  *Include on your Layout, card or Art Journal a Technique OR Product that you have never tried before..


Okay so I have focused on the Heart shape for my layout but have plenty of other shapes in my background using the paper range Kaisercraft 'Havana Nights'. The paper hearts are cut/punched from the range and I also used some stickers from the range.  



Yes more wedding photos, but hey you work with what you have right.  The chipboard is from the ScrapFX range which I have sprayed with Prima Color Bloom 'Sorbet' and then added some artalchemy Opal Magic wax to make it a little subtle.


Although I didn't add a new technique I did play with this new product that is available instore. It is from Heidi Swapp and its called Metallic Texture Paste 'Teal', I just loved it as it is so smooth and was really easy to spread through my stencils. My title is the stickers which both refer to my hearts.

So I hope you are going to join us this month because you could be in the running for a $30 voucher to our online store. Entries close 30th March.

Just like our winner from February, 
Congratulations Tracey B,


Please message me at joannecaird@gmail.com for details of your prize.


Have a great week everyone 

Jo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day