Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

It's all about me!!

Hello and welcome to my first post for the month of October!
We recently had a four day retreat in Bright and we had THE BEST time.. I got a lot of layouts done and finished and played around with some new techniques and colours whilst I was at it! I will pop some of my layouts up on the Scrapbookit Facebook page, to hopefully give you some Inspiration.
Mel has given us such a great sketch to work with this month as well as a scrapping recipe for us to follow!
 We are to include these 5 things,  1. U or You, 2. Circles, 3. Spray, 4.Stencil/Template and 5. Your Favourite Product. Here is the sketch.




                                                            
I had a lot of fun with my Layout, it's a picture of my son when he was only a few month's old! He is now 6!! Time flies.. Here is my Layout.






This month I have been lucky enough to use some Adorable products from www.scrapbookit.com.au. All of these products are available for purchase at extremely reasonable prices.

Products Used:

Kaisercraft Cardstock and Basecoat
Echo Park That's my boy
Echo Park That's my boy sticker sheet
Gesso
Tim Holtz Circle stencil
Wooden Chipboard
Dylusions Spray:
Sharpie Fineliner
Twine
Ribbon


I have used the U/you in the little round sticker that says You are my No 1, I have incorporated a lot of circles on my page including the two black ones that I have drawn freehand with a sharpie, I have used three different colour Dylusions spray in the Fresh Lime, Postbox Red and Periwinkle Blue, I have used a Tim Holtz Stencil on the top right corner of my page and my Favourite product at the moment would have to be my Dylusions Spray's and Paints! The colours are SO vibrant and the different effects you can get with them all is amazing!



 I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with for their October Challenge Layouts..


Thanks for Joining us here on the blog today, don't forget to check out our Facebook page for some inspiration throughout the month.
Happy Scrapping Jane xxx






1 comment:

  1. LOVE this layout and enjoyed watching it come together at the retreat! 😊

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day