Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Hazy Days 7 Dots Syudio


Welcome to another share of our wonderful challenge, set by DT member Mel.
 
This month we have a sketch to follow , which I love because it gives you a great starting point. We also have 5 other requirements to add to our projects. 

1. U or You
2. Circles
3. Spray
4. Stencil/Template
5. Your Favourite Product.
 
So here is my take on the challenge
 
 
This month I am creating with the fantastic 7 Dots studio's 'Hazy Days' . This range is just great to create those pages that you want to look a bit grungy. I followed the sketch and have used different pages in the range. I have used a photo that has been altered with a filter from Facebook which I thought was a bit funky. My circles are a new product from ScrapFX and are a silhouette cardstock diecut, I have sprayed sections of my background with a 'ColourBlast' spray 'Saffron'.
Using my favourite product 'ColourBlast Paste' Leather this time, I have put it through a Kaisercraft template to give the splatter effects. The funky arrows are also from ScrapFx. My title is a lightbox letter that I have just glued in place.


Because we have just been to retreat I had the opportunity to get lots of pages completed, here is another page using the 'Hazy days'.
 

Lots of 'Deep Water' ColourBlast Paste, Lindy Stamp Gang sprays,ScrapFX chipboard and Kaisercraft Templates were used to create this page.
All available instore now.

So I hope you get some time join us for this months challenge. Entry closes October 30th.

Happy Scrapping 

Jo xxx

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous pages Jo. I'm loving this range!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours in the altered photo....really great effect. Also I love the great photo of both of you. You both take a great photo. Lovely pages. Sorry I missed the retreat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather, we are sorry you couldnt make it either. Next May we hope to see you xx

      Delete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day