Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Be Kind Always..

Hello and welcome!
I have a cracker of a Layout to show you today.
I used A LOT of products and techniques in this layout and I am really happy with the way it has turned out! Here's my Layout.

 






I have started with a sheet of Kaisercraft White Cardstock, applied a layer of white Gesso and then had some fun with my Tim Holtz Distress Inks which I randomly applied to my paper using the packaging technique. I then used some black Ranger Ink and went a little CRAZY stamping all over the top of my distress ink with several different flower stamps.

I also added a few clear stickers out of my stash and some Kaisercraft clear Butterfly stickers.
I then added some Colour Blast Colour Paste in Rose Petal through a Kaisercraft Butterfly stencil.
Have you tried the Colour Blast Paste's??? I think they are one of my most Favourite products ever!! Jo @ www.scrapbookit.com.au has all of the different colours in stock so hop onto her online shop and have a look. I can highly recommend them.


Next I layered my paper sheets from the Photo Play paper seeds of kindness range and I made some little handmade embellishments out of the paper as well which I have stuck down in a few different clusters on the page. The little pink and purple fence under the photo is actually a Couture Creations Intricutz die which I cut out using the purple paper then attached the pink paper to the back just to make it stand out a bit more and give it a different effect!
I have randomly added a few clusters of purple cotton, some little gold hearts that I punched out and added the grey Flair which is from an old Cocoa Vanilla Range.


On the top left  corner I have added a little Journaling pocket with some hidden journaling inside which I think adds a nice little effect.

I finished my page off using a roller date stamp and then some doodling around the border.
Have you thought about coming to our Spring Retreat in Bright?? Its such a Fantastic weekend away and is sure to be so much Fun...
I look forward to seeing you all there!
I hope that you have enjoyed my very BUSY layout and I look forward to seeing everyone's challenge entries for the month.

Happy Scrapping Jane xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow Jane , you do busy sooo well. Love it. Thanks for sharing a great layout and glad you had fun with all the products available at Scrapbookit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks amazing, love all the details fabulous back ground too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sensational layout! Well done...love it all - you are very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a striking layout. Love the colours & all the layers. It all works so well together and love your title
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day