Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March Challenge



Good Morning everyone and welcome to March.

Well it has come time for me to set a challenge and I'm excited to see how you interpret the elements of this fun challenge.

So firstly it's 'ALL ABOUT THE BOYS' this month so your project must focus on the males in our lives. I also want you to add some metallic bits, some raw products (eg cardboard, hemp, cork, string) and add a rustic element.



Okay I hope you have fun with this challenge. 
Here is my take on the challenge. This month I am creating with this awesome paper range from 
 7 Dots Studio  'Cotton Candy Dreams'.


Using the photos of my boy's year six graduation I have added lots of silver elements. The metal die cuts are a Kaisercraft die using 'Spell Binders' A Guilded Life metal sheets, I raided my stash of silver bits and have added some 'Matisse Structure' paint through the new Kaisercraft Mini template 'Woven'. 


 This range also comes with  sticker sheet's and tag sheet's which go so well with your pages. I have also added some hemp string. I also added some dimension with some Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic paint 'Night' to create my circle and added to the flowers.

For my title I have used some corrugated cardboard letter that I sprayed with Distress Ink 'brushed pewter, added a touch of Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray 'Tibetan Poppy Teal' and some Colour Blast Paste 'Dusty Charcoal' to give it a rusted Patina look.

Well I hope I have given some idea's for the challenge and you join us this month. Don't forget you can add your entry from your blog via our InLinkz button, you can email your entry to joanne@scrapbookit.com.au or you can put it up on our Facebook page.
All entries go into our challenge and you could be the lucky winner of a wonderful prize pack.
Entries close March 30th.


Happy Scrapping
JO.

1 comment:

  1. How gorgeous is your little man?
    Love this layout Jo...not to mention this challenge (you know how comforting I find these ones)....loving the look of the mini Kaiser templates 😊

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day