Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

7 Dots Studio 'Cotton Candy'



Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a great (long) weekend here in Victoria and you had a chance to get some crafting time in. 
I am back to share a couple more projects that I have created with the fantastic range from 7 Dots Studio, 'Cotton Candy'.


For the texture on this page I have used a Kaisercraft mini template and 'Finnabair Rust Effect Paste' which comes in 3 colours. I have also coloured some WOW chipboard with some Lindy Stamp Gang mist. Adding a tag and a sticker from the range just finished off my page.



 For this page I added another mix of Finnabair Rust Effect Paste to my background, using some more tags and cardboard to create a layer behind my photo. I love these sticker quotes that come in the pack. I have added some Kaisercraft stamp images and it was done.


I hope you get a chance to join in our challenge this month, you could be in the running for a great prize. Entries close March 30th so you still have a few weeks to go.

A reminder that deposits for our Autumn Retreat are due if you would like to join in this fantastic fun weekend send me a message and I can give you all the details.

This Saturday is also our ALL DAY CROP, come and join the girls for lots of laughs and some scrapping . Send me a message if you are coming and I can save your seat at the table.

Happy Scrapping

Jo.

4 comments:

  1. That’s what i used to be looking for. i am speaking approximately all subjects bundled in this weblog. they all are truly very beneficial for me similarly to for my institution. we are certainly going to use its highlighted records. ของ ฝาก จาก อิตาลี มี อะไร บ้าง

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. wholesale candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.speaker cable manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  4. personalized candy jar It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day