Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, February 7, 2017



Morning,
Jo here back to share another project I have done this month with the Cocoa Vanilla 
Make a Wish range. I thought I would do a birthday layout with these fun papers. This month I also want to showcase the new mini templates from Kaisercraft which I have used on my page.


These new mini templates are an ideal size for adding random texture to your backgrounds. I have used some Dylusion's paint Bubblegum Pink and then over the top I have added some Colour Blast Paste Envy. I then heated it with my heat gun to create the bubbly finish. I then gave it a spray of  Heidi Swapp Gold mist.




My title is a Heidi Swapp sticker that I have run through my Minc machine to cover in gold, some washi tape I had in my stash and the tags are from the Make a Wish Bits and Pieces pack.

I hope you are joining in our fun challenge this month, don't forget all the product our Design Team use are available instore so if you would like to purchase any checkout the online store www.scrapbookit.com.au or if you cant find it there drop me a message.

Enjoy your week, Happy Scrapping

Jo Caird .


2 comments:

  1. Loving that background Jo...just awesome!
    How cool are those mini templates - they would be great for card makers too! Yet another - MUST HAVE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such an Awesome Layout Jo... I NEED some of those templates in my life :) I love how you have heated the colour paste to add that bubbly texture. very clever and that title just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day