Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, January 6, 2017

Amy Tangarine Fun






Good Morning, 
I hope you are all enjoying your break and some summer weather.
I am back today to share my take on Mel's great Moodboard Challenge also using the AmyTangarine 
'oh happy life'.

This paper pad is so versatile and there is so much in it that all 3 of our team is creating out of it.
I am having lots of fun with the bright funky colours and the Mood board has plenty of inspiration.

For my first layout featuring my gorgeous granddaughter I chose the paper sheet with doodling and black and white. I have added some colour with my copic pens and part of the quote. She certainly does leave a little sparkle in my heart.


My second page is inspired by all the bright colours, flowers and the word 'Embrace'. I have added lots of texture to my background using Colour Blast Paste and a Kaisercraft stencil. I have painted some Kaisercraft flowers with the paste to match in and I cut my title with my Curio.I added some circles with some stickers. I just love this photo (credit  Sweet as Honey Photography)


Thanks for dropping by the blog, I hope you can get some inspiration and join in, I would love to see your projects. I will be back later in the month with some more pages and Jane will be in next to share her creations.

Until then
Happy Scrapping
Jo

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jo - these layouts are just divine! I am loving the black and white...so easy to use. Zahli is gorgeous!!!! I love the use of the pastes and template - the colours are perfect. Great inspiration from the mood board. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for a great mood board Mel, I am on my 5th LO using your inspiration.xx

      Delete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day