Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, December 4, 2016

And the Winner is ...........



Good Morning Everyone,
I hope you are enjoying your weekend, Sunday Mornings are the best!

Today I am here to announce the winner of Jane's November Challenge, Thankyou to all our entrants. It was a tough decision for our Design Team to make (sometimes I think putting the names in a hat would be easier :) )  but we have chosen this fun layout by:
Julie Jenner  



Congratulations Julie , I will get your prize pack out to you asap.
Today I would also like to share another layout I created at our last crop day with the Couture Creations 'In the Wild' range. I loved the feathers in the background paper and really wanted to scrap this photo of Mel and I at our Spring retreat.



Friendship really is all those little things you share.  I have tried to keep it simple (which is really hard for me) using the Scrap FX stencil and the Colour Blast 'Bling' paste, some Colour Blast shimmer dust and my chp board title.


Don't forget to grab some 'ME' time in this silly season and join in our December challenge, entries close on the 30th. You too could win a wonderful prize pack in the new year.

Happy Scrapping 

Jo.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks Jo, I'm loving doing the challenges it makes me sit down and do some scrapping which I love ❤️

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day