Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, November 18, 2016

Ooh La La layout



Morning everyone ,

I'm back today to share another layout I have created using the Ooh La La range from Kaisercraft.


I have layered lots of the flowers from the Collectables and used the same  Kaisercraft die cut which I covered with the Colour Blast 'snow white' embossing powder. This gave it a great shimmer finish.


I also used the Collectables to create this 3D window on my page with this cute little bird sitting on the window sill. 

This range is available in the 12x12 pack or the 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 paper pad  and Collectable pkts all in store. 
I hope you have had a chance to get crafty and enter our challenge which closes on the 30th November. Send it via an email or load it via Inlinkz from your blog.


Happy Scrapping 
Jo.

1 comment:

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day