Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, September 26, 2016

Quick cards



Good morning everyone,

Well things are just crazy here at Scrapbookit at the moment with packing, class prep, goodie bags and all things retreat are happening here. We are looking forward to a fantastic weekend away with great friends old and new.

It's school holidays here in Victoria so the kids are on my case to go here and go there but I'm dropping in to share some fun cards I made for the last card class at Scrapbookit.

Using some paper's from Echo Park 'Happy Days' 6" paper pad and some stamp sets I had in my stash I created these 3 different gate fold cards.


 I hope you are all having some crafty time? Don't forget to enter our monthly challenge, you have until the 30th to upload your entry. Sadly entries have been a bit low lately so we need to see what you have been working on to keep the challenge going. 

Happy Scrapping

Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day