Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Sea Breeze


Morning everyone,
I hope you all enjoyed your long weekend and had a chance to sit and reflect and be so greatful for the beautiful country we live in. I also hope you had a chance to get crafty.

For this post I have a bit of an overload but I wanted to share some more of the work I have done with the Kaisercraft 'Sea Breeze'.
Here is a layout I did using lots of the collectables and of course more Colour Blast Paste for texture.


 This is the complete layout that we did at the crop day class

These two layouts are what I completed in the classes with Beck Beattie at our Autumn Retreat. Using lots of texture, watercolours,stamps and die cuts. I love how they turned out.

 This one used lots of gesso and Becks Colour crush powders to create the background, leftover alphas, stamps and splatters . Using bits of recycled cardboard and some string for focus.


Well that's it for another month, I will be back on the 1st to share our next challenge, don't forget your entries in for the great challenges our GDT members create.

Happy Scrapping

Jo.xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jo amazing pages, love them beautiful creating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all gorgeous Jo...even better in real life! Haven't finished my crop class layout but loved creating it! Xx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day