Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April - Sea Breeze



Morning Everyone,

I'm here to share my take on Tania's great challenge for April and to announce the winner of our March Challenge.

Firstly congratulations goes to  Kerry Pace for her layout , thanks Kerry I will be in touch.



 Now my layout I have done using the new April release from Kaisercraft 'Sea Breeze'. I am so in love with Teal at the moment so I had fun playing with this range. I tipped the sketch on it's side to suit my photo of my house, I have added some new chipboard from WOW which I have coloured with 'Colour Blast Embossing powder' Envy. I have also used the Colour Blast Paste Envy to add some texture. I have used the sticker strips and the word from the collectables.



Don't forget you can add your entry in the challenge in the side bar or you can email me and I will put it up in the Gallery. The challenge finishes on April 30th, so come on and join in the fun to be in the chance to be our GDT member for June. 

Now here are a couple of snippets of a class I will be running at our next Crop Day on April 16th using this range. If you are interested in joining us please send me a message and I will give you further details.

I look forward to seeing how the team has inspired you to get creating,
mell will be back soon to share her challenge projects.

Until then
Happy Scrapping

Jo.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Kerry beautiful layout!!
    Love your take on the challenge I set Jo, looks fabulous and love that paper range too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jo! Just gorgeous. Can't wait to do that class at the crop day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the layouts here are beautiful
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day