Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

"Jadore"

Hi it's Cindy here with you today, with my take on this month's challenge by Dale Tiernan.....
Thanks Dale for giving us so many choices this month for the challenge...  
I had loads of fun deciding which one's to choose ....

 A fun shabby layout of my hubby and I... 
Using the fabulous My Mind's Eye  Lost and Found, Record It Heirloom range of papers (Adored, Formal, Beautiful,Splendid) and embellishments... such a gorgeous range in lovely soft pinks and browns...
just gorgeous!! 

 Lets start with a close up that shows the die cut cluster, (so there's the first one off the challenge list) they can all be found in the MME's Record It Heirloom Ephemera Pack.... 
I also used the new Scrap FX anchor and chain, coloured and texturized with Ferro... and I even made one of the Tim Holtz rosettes using another of the gorgeous papers from the MME Heirloom range...

Next here you can see the layers of the gorgeous printed paper, and that I have inked the edges of all paper used, so that makes 2 more off Dale's challenge list... 
You can also see a close up of the Kaisercraft tiny wooden letter alphabet used to complete the title, and some more of the die cut 's from the MME Heirloom ephemera pack...
and if you look closely you can see the texture created on the paper layers using the Scrap FX scribble alpha stencil and some impasto....

Finally I created a banner title, (so I think that gives me a total of four from Dale's challenge list)...  
it was a fun challenge so I hope you'll all join in and have a go this month....  click here for a link to the original challenge post...

till next time
happy creating
xC

4 comments:

  1. Such an awesome page Cindy! It all works so well together. I just love that heart! A great take on the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy I love this LO. You are truly talented. The papers are beautiful and so are the details.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day